S.I.C. Kamen Rider No.1
The exquisitely sculpted SIC series celebrates its 15th anniversary with a special commemorative product: a complete remake of Kamen Rider No.1 (Shin-ichigo).
Painstakingly crafted with exquisite proportions by sculptor Kenji Ando, this ultimate Kamen rider action figure set features a full array of articulation features and effect options. Two types of head parts are included for depicting him with either his standard helmet or his helmet with the crusher visor open. Rider Kick and Rider Punch effect parts are included along with a special Ika Devil display stand. Improved articulation and a new frame allows for more precise aerial action poses.
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.