S.H.MonsterArts Alien Big Chap
Thirty-five years after the original Alien motion picture, Tamashii Nations is proud to announce its most ambitious S.H.MonsterArts project to date: the S.H.MonsterArts Big Chap action figure.
Developed from the ground up to replicate poses from the film, the long arms and legs of the actor inside the suit and the finely detailed sculpting of designer H.R. Giger are replicated down to the finest detail. Big Chap's distinctive translucent head-carapace is rendered with a separately-molded semi-translucent part, allowing the precision-sculpted skull beneath to show through. The bone-like tail is built from 18 individually jointed segments for enhanced detail and the tip employs die-cast metal for enhanced weight and realism. Figure set also features interchangeable hand parts and a special display stand.
Alien™ &© 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.