Saint Cloth Myth EX CAPRICORN SHURA(SURPLICE)
Pre-orders available for dealers starting June. 2, 2014 (Mon.)
(Please be aware that not all dealers will necessarily handle pre-orders.)
Clad in his dark cloth, Capricorn Shura, the warrior of mourning, steps into the Sanctuary.
Introducing the warrior of mourning, Capricorn Shura, in a dark cloth!
Includes multiple expression parts to fully show off Shura's appealing facial expressions! These include: a yelling face that invokes Excalibur, a crying face that mourns for justice, a calm face with closed eyes, and a glaring face that invokes the Athena Exclamation.
Also, an Excalibur effect part is included.
Can also be transformed into the object form.
Don't miss Shura and his dark cloth, reborn with completely new sculpting!
・Height: about 180mm
・Materials: ABS, PVC, Diecast
・1 Surplice set
・Frame for artwork
・Interchangeable expression part (5 types)
・1 set of interchangeable hands
・Excalibur effect part
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.