MEI SHO MOVIE REALIZATION SAMURAI GENERAL DARTH VADER
(8% tax included)
- Release date: December 13, 2014
* Re-issue Date: November 25, 2016
- Targeted Age:
15 and older
Attack!! SAMURAI GENERAL DARTH VADER
Designed by Takayuki Takeya with a taste of Japanese style, this one of a kind "SAMURAI GENERAL DARTH VADER" is something the world's never seen before!
Original form designed by Junichi Taniguchi.
Redesigned and refined based on Japanese traditional armor, with the "Empire's" mark right in the middle of the helmet, and a Japanese short sword on the waist.
The lightsaber is also rearranged into a Japanese style, including a normal version and a bladeless version.
Various wrist parts let you recreate Darth Vader controlling the Force or hold the lightsaber with both hands.
What is the (Famous General MOVIE REALIZATION) series?
A high quality figure series in which top creators "re-arrange" characters from films.
They feature a uniquely Japanese taste for an all new appearance.
Takayuki Takeya : Born Dec. 10th / Hokkaido
After graduating from vocational college, became editor of Monthly Model Art and then a freelance designer. Worked on director Keita Amamiya's film "Future Ninja" as designer, and has continued to collaborate with Amamiya in other projects including "Garo". As a toy designer he has overseen the famed "S.I.C." series and released his original design, "The fisherman's angle" (Ryoshi no Kakudo). Known for his exquisitely detailed organic designs.
Junichi Taniguchi : Born in Nara
Main producer of the 1988 S.I.C. based diorama story "KIKAIDER 00" under the supervision of Mr. Takeya. In charge of designing of various series, including TAMASHII Collectors, S.I.C. HERO SAGA, and S.I.C. Takumi TAMASHII, and more.
・Height: about 180mm
・Materials: PVC, ABS
・Interchangeable hand left/right (3 types)
・Light Saber x 2
© ＆TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.