MEI SHO MOVIE REALIZATION ASHIGARU STORMTROOPER
(8% tax included)
- Release date: May 30, 2015
* Re-issue Date:December, 2015
- Targeted Age:
15 and older
MEI SHO MOVIE REALIZATION Foot Soldier of Emperor's Army
The 2nd edition of the MEI SHO MOVIE REALIZATION is the Ashigaru Storm Trooper.
The blaster is modeled in a "flintlock gun" style. Also includes an optional katana blade.
A totally unique product that gives a famous character a traditional Japanese twist!
A Stormtrooper like you've never seen before: samurai style, as designed by Takayuki Takeya, and sculpted by Junichi Taniguchi!!
・Utilizes soft parts as needed for dynamic posability.
・Includes a "flintlock gun" inspired blaster, and a katana blade that can be removed from the scabbard.
・Display it with the separately sold "SAMURAI GENERAL DARTH VADER!" Gather an entire Emperor's Army.
Height: about 170mm
Materials: PVC, ABS
・Interchangeable hands left/right (3 types)
・1 set of Japanese sword
© ＆TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.