S.H.Figuarts Darth Maul
The Sith Apprentice
From Star Wars Episode I comes the popular character Darth Maul.
Pose him with the unforgettable double-blade lightsaber, or the single-blade lightsabers used in the fight with Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Includes two head parts.
The extremely realistic faces were achieved using a state of the art original digital painting process developed by TAMASHII NATIONS.
Kick! Jump! Flip!
S.H.Figuarts technology gives you the power to recreate Darth Maul's dynamic poses.
It's the ultimate action figure!
・Height: about 140mm
・Materials: ABS, PVC
・Interchangeable head parts
・Interchangeable hands left/right (3 types)
・Light Saber (x2)
・Grip for the double-blade Light Saber
© ＆TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.