THE ROBOT SPIRITS <SIDE MS> RX-78-2 GUNDAM ver. A.N.I.M.E.
(8% tax included)
- Release date: February 20, 2016
* Re-issue Date: October 21, 2016
- Targeted Age:
15 and older
Anime accuracy like never before infuses every aspect of the RX-78-2 Gundam ver. A.N.I.M.E.
Relive the memories. Recapture the excitement.
The Gundam, terror of the One Year War, is ready to launch!
The latest technology and over 35 years of history have gone into creating this RX-78-2 Gundam.
Features the initial appearance of Mobile Suit Gundam, letting you re-create key scenes from the show and films!
The iconic Gundam, terror of the One Year War, gets even better in combination with the other products in the lineup.
■A.N.I.M.E. － Sculpting
Based on both footage from the original show and 36 years worth of product design.
Detail that captures both anime and reality, depending on the distance from which the figure is viewed.
A revival of A.N.I.M.E. style, sculpting, and coloration.
■A.N.I.M.E. － Mobility: Posability lets you replicate iconic action poses
Not only is the neck moveable, but an all-new axis incorporated in the head's panel lines lets it look upward as well.
Expressiveness expands with posable shoulders. In addition, a great deal of effort was paid to enhancing the motion of the elbow joints.
A new axis incorporated in the chest allows the width to be altered.
Three interconnected waist axes allow the abdomen to twist realistically.
A complete re-appraisal of the armor's interlocking and mounting points allows for unprecedented posability. The waist axis' ability to thrust forward allows for even more dramatic poses.
■A.N.I.M.E. － Options: Accessories, weapons, and effect parts let you set the scene
The beam rifle can be attached to the back of the shield.
With 2 types of attachment mounts, you can vary the way the shield is held in different scenes. The shield can also be mounted on Gundam's back.
The Hyper Bazooka can be mounted on the waist. Also, the Tamashii Stage (ACT.4/ACT.5, sold separately), includes 2 types of connector joints for waist and groin, letting you match poses to famous scenes.
The beam rifle comes with a beam effect part. The head-vulcan firing effect can be reproduced by swapping out the corners.
Vernier thrust effect parts are also included for the backpack nozzles and the nozzles on the soles of the feet.
Includes a hand storage rack, both for preventing loss of parts and as an expression of the Gundam world.
・Height: about 125mm
・Materials: ABS, PVC
・Interchangeable hand left/right x 4 types
・Beam Saber effect parts x2
・Interchangeable saber grip
・Interchangeable Beam Saber grip x 1
・Vulcan effect parts
・Vernier thrust effect parts x 2
・Extra hand storage rack
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.