S.H.Figuarts KABUTO EXTENDER
The high-tech racing bike developed by ZECT for Kabuto makes its appearance in S.H.Figuarts!
The "Kabuto Extender," designed specially for MASKED RIDER KABUTO, finally arrives in the S.H.Figuarts series.
The headlights, front cowl, and tail lamp utilize translucent plastic to realistically recreate the appearance of the bike in the show.
Even features a working suspension!
S.H.Figuarts MASKED RIDER KABUTO Rider Form(sold separately) can ride it.
Includes a support arm for connecting to a Tamashii STAGE.
・Height: about 165mm
・Materials: ABS, PVC
・Support arm for use with a Tamashii STAGE
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.