Saint Cloth Myth EX CAPRICONE SHURA（GOD CLOTH）
Sharpen yourself up! CAPRICORN SHURA, carrier of the holy sword of Excalibur, joins the GOD CLOTH series!
From "SAINT SEIYA -Soul of Gold-," comes SHURA as the CAPRICORN GOD CLOTH.
Designed with large parts on his back, unique to the God Cloth Gold Cloth series, for a divine appearance and a huge sense of presence.
This EX version is highly posable and includes many option parts.
Includes exchangeable faces and hands.
・Cutting-edge technology for a perfect balance of sculpting and posability.
・Includes a variety of expression parts. Can be displayed with mask on or off.
・The Cloth can be arranged into its "holy object" mode.
・Height: about 180mm
・Materials: ABS, PVC, Diecast
・1 set of Saint Cloth
・Exchangeable Face Parts x 4 types
・Bangs for when wearing mask
・Interchangeable hand left/right (5 types)
・Cloth Breakdown Diagram
・1 set of objects/frames
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.