CHOGOKIN GOING MERRY
(8% tax included)
- Release date: July 21, 2012
* Re-issue Date:May, 2015
- Targeted Age:
15 and older
Hot on the heels of CHOGOKIN Franky comes the second One Piece CHOGOKIN!
The definitive portrayal of the first ship of the Straw Hat Pirates: "GOING MERRY."
A fully accurate and detailed model of the GOING MERRY, complete with options letting you display the ship in its numerous incarnations from its first appearance to its sinking.
Even more fun awaits: it also comes with a figure of the ship's fairy "Klabautermann" plus 11 more mini figures and two rescue boats (big/small)!
The early buyer bonus is an "octopus balloon" for decorating the GOING MERRY. *Subsequent releases will not include this item.
・Height: about 280mm
・ABS, Diecast, PVC
・Klabautermann figure (stand included)
・Rescue ship (big/small)
・11 mini figures
・Early buyer bonus "octopus balloon"
*Subsequent releases will not include this item. Products containing this bonus will be marked with stickers.
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.