Soul of Chogokin GX-64 Space Battleship Argo (YAMATO) 2199
In one of the most ambitious Chogokin projects to date, Tamashii Nations presents the Argo as portrayed in the StarBlazers 2199 (Space Battleship Yamato 2199) anime.
This high-end Chogokin diecast model is fully illuminated (multiple multicolor LEDs are used for portraying the Wave Motion Engine and Gun sequences) and loaded with sound samples (five music snippets from the anime and five different cannon sounds.) A remote control for the lights and sounds is included, making you feel like part of the crew! Rendered with faithful proportions and exquisite detail, even down to the mechanical detail inside the hull. This deluxe set also includes two interchangeable Rocket Anchors and wings, two Cosmo Zero and four Cosmo Falcon fighters, and a special display stand.
*Batteries sold separately- requires 4 AAA batteries (two for the Argo, two for the remote control)
東京・秋葉原 「魂ネイションズ AKIBAショールーム」
©2012 宇宙戦艦ヤマト2199 製作委員会
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.