Armor Girls Project ATAGO (KANCOLLE)
From AGP comes ATAGO! Anchors aweigh!
It's ATAGO! The second to anchor after Yamato in the Armor Girls Project "KANCOLLE."
All the faithful details of a heavy cruiser with perfect proportions to match!!
Features the popular moving and expanding turret design.
Elevation can be adjusted to match her poses.
Can be posed unarmored as well.
・Facial expression parts
3 types of interchangeable face parts including "heavily damaged" and "shouting."
(Included on the figure: Looking forward Interchangeable: Looking sideways, heavily damaged, shouting.)
・Height: about 140mm
・Materials: ABS, PVC
・Fleet Girl Main Figure
・Rigging Main Body
・Interchangeable expression part (3 types)
・Interchangeable hand left/right (4 types)
© 2015 DMM.com POWERCHORD STUDIO / C2 / KADOKAWA All Rights Reserved.
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.