S.H.MonsterArts GAMERA (1996)
""GAMERA"" is finally coming to S.H.MonsterArts!!
Your chance to get your hands on the definitive GAMERA action figure."
Sculpted under the oversight of Tomoo Haraguchi and Shinichi Wakasa, with definitive details and design.
You can re-create the flying form by exchanging parts.
The stomach part can open for the Ultimate Plasma attack pose, without exchanging parts.
Dynamic poses thanks to S.H.MonsterArts' amazing articulation.
Expertly placed joints that blend in with the overall design.
Comes with Plasma Fireball Effect!
Includes flying form support pieces for display in that mode.
・Height: about 140mm
・Materials: PVC, ABS
・Plasma effect parts
・Interchangeable flying appendage parts
・Flying pose support stand
©1996 KADOKAWA 日本テレビ 博報堂 富士通 日販
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.