ULTRA-ACT ULTRA-ACT × S.H.Figuarts ULTRAMAN
A miraculous collaboration between ULTRA-ACT and S.H.Figuarts: the debut of "ULTRAMAN."
Once upon a time in our world dwelled legendary giants of light.
ULTRAMAN as seen in the popular magazine "Heroes."
The 155mm S.H.Figuarts size captures ULTRAMAN in all his glory.
Comes with a "Specium Beam" effect part. Chest part can be swapped to re-create the signature move pose.
An ultimate product possessing the design beauty of UlTRA-ACT and the movability of S.H.Figuarts. Check out the pose these 2 great brands have made!!
Comes with a "Specium Beam" effect part. Chest part can be swapped to re-create the signature "finishing move" pose.
Swap arm parts to create any of 3 patterns!
・Height: about 155mm
・Materials: ABS, PVC
・Main Body (figure)
・Interchangeable hand left/right x 2 types
・Specium Beam effect parts
・Fitting parts for effects x 2 types
・Arm effect parts x 2 types
・Interchangeable chest part
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.