Saint Cloth Myth Sagittarius Seiya
The legendary Saint Sagittarius Seiya, with his Sagittarius Gold Cloth, comes to the "Saint Cloth Myth" series!
The Gold Saint of Sagittarius, Sagittarius Seiya from "Saint Seiya Omega," finally joins the lineup!!
The all-new Cloth armor features translucent parts and can be re-arranged into Object Form.
Comes with Sagittarius Bow & Arrow. The wing parts can be opened to display extended wings.
Exchangeable face parts allow you to display him with an "eyes closed" expression. Also includes hair parts to display him without his mask.
Faithfully replicates Sagittarius Seiya in his Gold Cloth, the highest of all 88 Saints.
・Height: about 160mm
・Materials: ABS, PVC, Diecast
・1 set of Saint Cloth armor
・Interchangeable face part
・Frame for artwork
・Bow and arrow
・1 set of interchangeable hands
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.