Saint Cloth Myth EX PEGASUS SEIYA (NEW BRONZE CLOTH)-MASAMI KURUMADA 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION-
MASAMI KURUMADA 40th Anniversary Commemorative Item!!
PEGASUS featuring his New Bronze Cloth in glowing gold!!
To celebrate the MASAMI KURUMADA 40TH Anniversary, PEGASUS SEIYA is coming, wearing his New Bronze Cloth in shining gold.
A faithful re-creation of the Pegasus Saint, the golden bloodline of the Saint Seiyas!
The Saint Cloth can be re-assembled into Object form.
This "MASAMI KURUMADA 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION" features a new face color.
Face parts include a normal face, closed eyes, shouting and glaring versions.
・Height: about 160mm
・Materials: ABS, PVC, Diecast
・1 set of Saint Cloth
・Frame for artwork
・Interchangeable expression part (3 types)
・Interchangeable hand left/right (4 types)
- Product may differ from photo.
- Prices shown are suggested retail prices including taxes.
- Tamashi Web Shop prices include taxes.
- Those marked (5%) represent prices announced at the old sales tax rate of 5%.
Products prior to 2013 are no longer on sale, but are retained on our website for archival purposes, including the tax rate at the time of their release.
Products released as of April 1, 2014 are subject to the new tax rate of 8%.
- Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
- Products are subject to going out of stock and/or production after release.
- All product names, release dates, and prices are subject to change at any time.
- This site contains information about Tamashii Web Store products shipped after July, 2012.
- This site was prepared for English-speaking users who reside within Japan. The information and pricing for products sold in regions other than Japan may vary.
Please rate this page.
Was this article helpful to you?
* Feedback is limited to 100 characters in length.
* This form does not link to customer service and you will not receive a reply.